I was inspired by this a father’s Tumblr page entitled “Reasons My Son is Crying.” Look it up. It’s hilarious. So thanks to him, I have compiled a long list of why my toddlers cry throughout the day. Here it goes.
Reasons My Toddlers Cry
- There’s no more room for them to sit on my lap.
- I said their name.
- I looked at them.
- A friend looked at them.
- I cut up their food so they wouldn’t choke.
- We’re watched the “wrong” movie.
- I turned on the water to wash their hands.
- I handed them a paper towel.
- I gave them the “wrong” snack.
- We sang the “wrong” song.
- I gave them milk instead of juice.
- I gave them juice instead of milk.
- They didn’t get a treat for not peeing in the potty.
- They didn’t get a treat for pooping in their diaper.
- I gave them the cereal they asked for.
- I won’t let them open the door and run out into the parking lot.
- I threw their trash away.
- I closed the fridge door.
- Someone walked by them.
- I wouldn’t let them smear snot over everything.
- I wouldn’t let them bite their friends.
- I told them I love them.
- I wiped their nose.
Toddlers. They be crazy.